Missing..: 2009年12月7日 星期一


I dunno whether your leaving is good for me or not?
Is already one month im in the single status.
Saw your personal message and facebook. What you wrote is it for me? Or another girl? Will we back together just like last time? I hope you to be back eventhough I knew that we are not that suit to each other.. Isn't it? You promised that you will never leave me again but u did not kept your promise..
I miss you badly.
Do u miss me too?
One day when I was chatting with ZH halfway. Suddenly he said that, he could feel that im sad deep inside. Im happy to know that there is someone understand how i feel. Thanks ZH for accompany me to chat always. =)
I knew that i will be okay.




u'll always be apart of me,
im apart of u indefinitely..
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-