you left: 2010年1月28日 星期四
10/1/2010. U said you are leaving soon. But we dont realize that time past so fast. That day, u told us about this, limei the first one cried.
16/1/2010. Everyone came my house for the slide show. We make it until 5 and finally we did what we wanted.
23/1/2010. Farewell. I cant go earlier and so i miss the part singing k with you. Yan and me go to the restaurant ask for showing the slide show for us and luckily the boss there gave us the chance. And we saw u watched the slide show. We know you are touched with it since you cried. lol. And because of it I am happy that I had succeed for doing the slide show for you. Hope you like it..
28/1/2010. Finally, the day reached. The date you are leaving. I were so scare bout that cant reach there by time to see you. U were smiling always but as a friend for so long, I know that you are so upset deep inside. Leaving ur family and friends. 9pm. U went into the gate. I were losing control that my tears rushed out from my eyes. You waved to us. You turned away. You left us by the second. Six more months you will be back. Im waiting for the day.
16/1/2010. Everyone came my house for the slide show. We make it until 5 and finally we did what we wanted.
23/1/2010. Farewell. I cant go earlier and so i miss the part singing k with you. Yan and me go to the restaurant ask for showing the slide show for us and luckily the boss there gave us the chance. And we saw u watched the slide show. We know you are touched with it since you cried. lol. And because of it I am happy that I had succeed for doing the slide show for you. Hope you like it..
28/1/2010. Finally, the day reached. The date you are leaving. I were so scare bout that cant reach there by time to see you. U were smiling always but as a friend for so long, I know that you are so upset deep inside. Leaving ur family and friends. 9pm. U went into the gate. I were losing control that my tears rushed out from my eyes. You waved to us. You turned away. You left us by the second. Six more months you will be back. Im waiting for the day.
you never cry
you dont want us to see u cry.
we were so worried
when you are alone in the airport
alone in the plane.
eventhough you have ur cousin at there
but take good care of urself always.
keep in touch my dear.
miss you always.







