New Zealand?: 2010年1月20日 星期三

Yesterday, mummy found her friends who got a daughter went new zealand study to have dinner. She introduce the school in new zealand to me since she know that mummy is planning send me to overseas study. Im quite interested with it. The school she mentioned is a girl school. The school life there is lyk quite fun. The uncle was trying to give dad a brain washing bout that it is nothing to worried about if they send me there.
Mummy was planned to go see the school on June. I really hope that i could go overseas study now. Eventhough nobody will accompany at there, I have to be more independent, I want to go. Mayb I will miss my family and friends or cant get used to the environment there. But I overcome all the fear I had and get used to everything as soon as I can. I JUST WANT TO GO..
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-