: 2010年2月21日 星期日
'Give up a person that doesn't love you but you love him is the best choice'
This is the phrase for me today. That's what Mei told me when we were chatting in the bio lab. Yup. She make me think back to last time. The time I look back to his ex blog and the feeling I had. I dont wantto be the another Her. I dont know how to describe why I saying her like this. Not talkng bad about the girl. But a feeling that seeing your own BF's ex-girlfriend is still in love with him. [I mean my ex-boyfriend] And so yeah. I dont want to be like her, seriously. But can I just keep the feeling to myself? I wish I can.
And then, had a talk with keat too. Hmm. Dont know why, I feel that we were having the same feelings and thinking. He said 'because we are same Capricorn'. Haha. I guess so. If that is the answer.







