: 2010年2月27日 星期六

When going to have dinner. I receive a msg from wantat. He said ' I saw dixon chatting with a girl from 10 to 12pm' and ask me whether they are couple.. that is a quite a heartattack msg to me but I saw another news in facebook. 'Dixon loh is in a relationship with Yan Soo' I dunno how to describe my feelings that time. But wantat msg make my eyes full of tears. But I didnt cry. As I said it is not worth for me to cry. Eventhough im sad, but im not as sad as last time. This is what I should happy for. I guess so.

I will not say ' wish u to be happy with her ' because im not that kind of person. I will not say ' I will wait for you ' because I knew we are not meant to be together. I will not say ' I cant forget about you ' because I knew im getting over you. I knew im recovering so fast currently..

Thanks friends, you all are always the one by my side when im sad. Ting told me, 'I will always lend my shoulder to you. And wantat said 'I will be listening to u everytime' Im so touch for this. Thanks guys, seriously. Im glad to have you all.



Im sorry that I broke my promise
[the previous blog]
you are holding the right to slap me if you wan.
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-