: 2010年3月7日 星期日
Awh. Im giving up doing homework given by Mr. Ellan. He gave so many homework on Friday and asked us to pass up all of it on Monday. Ouch. Im so bored for doing it. Just copying all the notes in book. Dont understand why teacher always asked us to 'PHOTOSTAT' one more book for ourselves since we have already got one. Zz. Nevermind, I dont think everyone finish it on time and pass up tomoro.
Today, woke up with a very bad headache. Feels lyk fainted but still have to stand up to go to tuition. I forgot the formula when teacher asked me to solve the maths question. He gave me medicine and ask me take rest when he feels that I couldn't do the questions properly. Haa. What a good teacher I have. lol.
I found a guy saying this when I was chatting with him today. He said 'if i gonna be in love i really treat my relationship very very seriously.. I wont play play or what. If wanna play i rather not have a gf. I rather enjoy single life. I just wanna give my gf the best I can. Because life only comes once, I hope everyone thinks this way and everything will be simple this way..' When someone read this, im sure that he/she will have react lyk 'wow, what a good guy' Ha! I got this reaction when I read this msg. And I want to tell him something here. Not everyone have such thinking laa. lol. Only 1 out of 20 will. =D
Just this for today. A SUNDAY WITH A VERY BAD HEADACHE!~ >.<
Today, woke up with a very bad headache. Feels lyk fainted but still have to stand up to go to tuition. I forgot the formula when teacher asked me to solve the maths question. He gave me medicine and ask me take rest when he feels that I couldn't do the questions properly. Haa. What a good teacher I have. lol.
I found a guy saying this when I was chatting with him today. He said 'if i gonna be in love i really treat my relationship very very seriously.. I wont play play or what. If wanna play i rather not have a gf. I rather enjoy single life. I just wanna give my gf the best I can. Because life only comes once, I hope everyone thinks this way and everything will be simple this way..' When someone read this, im sure that he/she will have react lyk 'wow, what a good guy' Ha! I got this reaction when I read this msg. And I want to tell him something here. Not everyone have such thinking laa. lol. Only 1 out of 20 will. =D
Just this for today. A SUNDAY WITH A VERY BAD HEADACHE!~ >.<







