Bathroom with crickets!: 2010年3月4日 星期四

Yesterday, dad bought a crickets for me to feed my 'Genius'. After feeding it, I put back the plastic of crickets in to the drawer. I thought it will be save to keep it there.

But today morning, when I woke up, I heard the weird sound. But it didnt bother me much. When I go in to my bathroom, OH MY GOD, the crickets are all 'jogging' in my bathroom. I was wondering how could its escape from the plastic bag n out from the drawer? I close the door quickly. Afraid that it will come from the bathroom. I dont want my room surround by CRICKETS!!!.

For Im afraid of letting my mom know what had happen in my room. I waited after she went to the dinning room to preparing things for my sister. I walked to their room and ask my dad to wake up to tell him everything. It is still too early for him. I dont know whether he got what I said to him or not. He just answering me okay okay when I asked him to help me catch all the crickets in my bathroom.

To make sure that he will help me. I called him when im in school. He sounded that he was awake when he picked up the phone but once he knew that was me. His sound when back to sleepy sound again. hahaha! I was waking him from his dream again.

And now, my bathroom is all went back to so clean again. Thanks dad. You always gave helps to me when im in trouble. I love you.
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-