: 2010年3月20日 星期六
Didnt have breakfast then went to the dancing class.
So regret didnt eat first before attending the class.
I was so hungry. Feels like no energy at all. FIRST TIME!!
Went back home, cant wait for aunty to cook so decided to cook myself.
While waiting the water boiled, made myself cup of milo. Lol.
[wanted to eat as much as I can]
I will never skip my breakfast anymore!
Theory class, got a conversation like this with my teacher:
‘Are you in love’ ‘NO’
‘Really?’ ‘Yup’
‘Anyone in love with u?’ ‘No’
‘How do you know?’ ‘I guess it’
‘How you know if you got a secret admire?’ no answer…
Violin class. [skip]
Piano class, funny question I asked:
‘莫扎特的老婆是谁?’ ‘莫扎婆’
‘贝多芬的老婆是谁?’ ‘贝多婆’
‘肖邦的老婆是谁?’ ‘肖婆’
Haha. Crazy class.
So regret didnt eat first before attending the class.
I was so hungry. Feels like no energy at all. FIRST TIME!!
Went back home, cant wait for aunty to cook so decided to cook myself.
While waiting the water boiled, made myself cup of milo. Lol.
[wanted to eat as much as I can]
I will never skip my breakfast anymore!
Theory class, got a conversation like this with my teacher:
‘Are you in love’ ‘NO’
‘Really?’ ‘Yup’
‘Anyone in love with u?’ ‘No’
‘How do you know?’ ‘I guess it’
‘How you know if you got a secret admire?’ no answer…
Violin class. [skip]
Piano class, funny question I asked:
‘莫扎特的老婆是谁?’ ‘莫扎婆’
‘贝多芬的老婆是谁?’ ‘贝多婆’
‘肖邦的老婆是谁?’ ‘肖婆’
Haha. Crazy class.







