He has his new house!: 2010年3月10日 星期三
Just said that I wish to get a new cage for my 'Genius' then suddenly dad cames back with a new cage for me!! Awh. Cant answer you if anyone ask me how much do I love my dad. =D
Got the new cage, of course I have to shift it from the old one. I take almost ten minutes to do it with dad and grandma sitting in front of me see how I catch it out. Oh my god. Its so stress when two person watching how I catch something when im afraid of it also. I wont deny that, my hand was shaking when I catched it.. LOL.
After put the scorpion into the cage successfully, I fed it with crickets. (Oh yeah, the old cage has been use to stor it's food. Dunno why giving the crickets so nice condition to live in.) I saw it EAT the cricket!!! Saw some liquid comes out when my scorpion ate it.. Ewh. So disgusting. The cricket might shouting ''Very pain'' at that second. Feel so sorry to the cricket but I cant see my 'son' hungry until dead. (Praying for the cricket. Amen.. eventhough im not christian)
See see see! He is going to eat the cricket!!!







