Lost phone again.: 2010年3月19日 星期五

Firstly, start with tuition.
This was the first time I saw teacher Lisa so angry in class.
Scary


After tuition, as usual. Me & Yan went to old town have our tea time.
Finish eating, she said wan to buy exersice book.
so we decided to walk to selayang mall and get her book.

Just heading off to s.mall. I realise that I forget to take my phone and left it at old town.
Ran back to there and find. But it was too late.
Mr. Shiva ask me what happened.
When I told him I lost my phone. He stunned for awhile and ask me to called.
But the phone was already in off mode.
Aiks. This is the second time I lost my phone.
Last year around this date I lost my phone also.
One year lost one.
Dont feel lyk using phone anymore


Back to tuition center..
Gave the staff my PMR result and she gave me a invitation card..





Sejarah class..
Mr. Shiva said.
Dont be sad, for someone who lost anything [translated to english]
Nobody knows who he mentioning except those who sitting beside me.
(yan, qi, yiwen)
and he drew a lion.
It's cute, but dont really look lyk a lion.

credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-