SUSHI KING: 2010年3月15日 星期一
went jusco to have lunch with mei today.
sushi king!
Once I open up the menu.
point n say
'I want this this this n this'
after ordering what I want.
take what I love in front of me
And as I tool so many I want.
We cant finish at last.
Btw,all the food we it cost us RM60++
woohoo.
Mei gave the treat for she owe me last time.
Have to say
Thanks mummy.
sushi king!
Once I open up the menu.
point n say
'I want this this this n this'
after ordering what I want.
take what I love in front of me
And as I tool so many I want.
We cant finish at last.
Btw,all the food we it cost us RM60++
woohoo.
Mei gave the treat for she owe me last time.
Have to say
Thanks mummy.
After that, shopping!
Bought what I wanted
fingernails colour is one of it.
hee!







