: 2010年3月13日 星期六

Thought wanna see pompom today.
But a great things happened to us.
The fatty Ng Shu Lynn!!
Please!!
Bring ur brain whenever where u wan to go.
Fuck!!
You can never get anything u want in your future life..
Am I cursing u?
Yes Im!
this curse will follow u until the day u die..

So, had been chase out by some stupid teacher too.
Said Im the one involving in the hair case last year?
BULL SHIT!!
Mind your word!
Please think properly before u all talk
I know ur memory is not that good since u are that OLD!
But I hate that u saying me with what I never do b4!!
SMKB SUCKS!!


Anyway.
After all the unhappy things
me, yan , ting & wei went to p.hailam.
Keat, Xhen, Shim came later..
Lai came join us too! haha!
thanks lai. for that treat. XP


After that,
went to my aunty house.
there is a lame ppl drew a lame picture.
Is not going to post any picture due to the slow internet.

Jusco Starbucks!
The next place we went!
Share my ice blended mocha with shim
hope he will pay half for it.
LOL
Congrats to our blue house cheerleader
KASAWAR Got the CHAMPION!!
You guys are the best!!
=D
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-