: 2010年4月30日 星期五
After the english tuition
I were suppose going to yan house
but because her mom forget to fetch us
and I called my mom ask her to call my aunt see whether she at home anot
so that if she is at home then I can go bath at there
I was so sticky and sweaty!
Mom asked me to wait for aunt at the maybank
so I went to wait and she reached
she bring me to her house
but all the way at her house I feel so sorry for the disturbing
but then really thanks her very much
because willing to fetch me purposely
Even asked me to eat before go to tuition
Thanks aunty!
n.n
I were suppose going to yan house
but because her mom forget to fetch us
and I called my mom ask her to call my aunt see whether she at home anot
so that if she is at home then I can go bath at there
I was so sticky and sweaty!
Mom asked me to wait for aunt at the maybank
so I went to wait and she reached
she bring me to her house
but all the way at her house I feel so sorry for the disturbing
but then really thanks her very much
because willing to fetch me purposely
Even asked me to eat before go to tuition
Thanks aunty!
n.n







