Bitch!: 2010年4月1日 星期四

Argh!!
I cant stand it with the bloody stranger keep posting in the chat box!
change my blog into the private blog.
So sorry to the readers who used to visit my blog.

Now, is the time for me to scold agian.
if not, scare I will slap her in school

What's the matter with U? I dont mind you always left me behind and purposely pull wei walk with you but think about that whether she willigs to do that too. But I can tell u the answer here that she is not! Stop kissing her! Shop asking her to do things that she doesnt like! Stop blocking her to find her friends that she like to follow! She isnt your property! In school, she was always the one who most tolerate with you but you didnt even care bout her feeling at all and you are not appreciating such a good friend. Always said that she abondon u and find her friends? what the heck you want her to do? Just talk to you all the day? You are so totally insane!! Nobody needs to take all your bad attitude! Nobody can stand it! Im sure you will never get a very-close-friend in your life if you continue to behave like this. YOU ARE MAD!! U were scolding me bitch at once. Dont let me hear it the second time. I will slap you for sure.
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-