Heart Of Maze: 2010年4月25日 星期日

Changed my blog url again
heart of maze
yeah
nowadays dont feel like telling ppls my feelings
Dont know why
My life is just full of emotional

Behind the smile.
It might be a hurting heart
Behind the truth
It might be full of lies

Dont feel like showing people my blog
Just that it's a place for me to spit out feelings
This is the only place I can express all the feelings I had
No matter angry, sad or happy.

Dont wish to hide up me feelings
Just because afraid to offence or hurt anyone
So makes myself mystery
Makes nobody know about The heart of maze



A life is just like a maze
no matter how hard is it
I will find out the heart of the maze
I will find out the answer I always want
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-