: 2010年4月26日 星期一

Had a really good mood after school when mom & dad bring me and sis went for lunch. But at the lunch, she told me a news that upset me.. It was she said that we are not going to new zealand on the June.. Aiks. Again & again.. She said we will be going there during the November holiday. What if that time she tell me not going again? Always when I had already got a happy and excited mood waiting for the holiday. There will be something messed up.

Dont feel like telling my friends about this. Afraid of what they will think bout me when this kind of things used to happen on me. Will they think that I am a liar that always say something that isnt the truth just to show off myself? Even though I am not doing that but who knows if anyone think bout me like this?
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-