perfection hi-tea celebration: 2010年4月17日 星期六

17/4/2010
The perfection hi-tea celebration!
Going there with a very excited mood
The decoration at there is nice
but a little bit too red and blue

Food at there look very nice
but taste not so good




After eating,
went to the hall watched performance
there was speech giving and the band performance
The band performance was great
they can sing so well


Half way seeing the performance
cant stand the boredom anymore
so went out take food eat again
and khai xiang asked us go sit with him and his friends
of course we didnt go
we knew why he wanted us to sit with his friends
we are smart laa. hee.

After that,
prize giving.
that was the main point made me go to this hi-tea celebration
I wanted to get the BEAR!!
And finally I got it.
It is superb extremly cute!!!
wee.



Took the prize went to mcd meet my mom.
haha.
Got what I wanted and went back faster
[I mean the bear]
x)

Today was a nice day.
going to the ribs celebrating dad's birthday again.

Here are some other pictures for the hi-tea celebration



credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-