: 2010年5月5日 星期三
Today, the third day for the competition.
reached chemistry lab only we knew that teacher are going to give mark at the second period. We faster do even though we didnt really get any of the product change in to hot ice but we still try. As I watched the video of hot ice on youtube over and over again I collect the crystal which form around the wall of the beaker and drop it into the cooled down mixture. When I drop into it, I saw nothing happen and so I was so disappointed bout it saying 'we failed to do this'. But at the same time, mei & wei who were still observing the mixture, talk from soft to loud saying that 'it's changing' 'it's changing' 'zuer you see it's changing'. I looked at it immediately and I saw it really did changing! At that second, I were so extremely happy and said 'we did it!' 'FINALLY WE DID IT!'. It is what students last year cant do but we DID!
The second period, students who take part in this competition were asked to line up outside of the lab. We waited for the principle and the teachers. After the opening ceremony[it is just a small competition but still needed a opening ceremony?], we waited the principle comes to our table and we wanted to let the principle to try to change the hot ice himself. But unfortunately, I didnt realise that there are still some crystal on the spoon and I use it to touch the mixture. The mixture changed into hot ice again and this showed that we cant let the principle change it himself. The make me feel so sorry to my team member. By the way, wei said she heard the teacher said the word 'fake' when she pass by. We dare to swear we didnt cheat a thing in the experiment but believe it or not is depands on the teacher. Sigh..
Even though sad things happened, we take it like a experience. We learn many things in the process of this.
reached chemistry lab only we knew that teacher are going to give mark at the second period. We faster do even though we didnt really get any of the product change in to hot ice but we still try. As I watched the video of hot ice on youtube over and over again I collect the crystal which form around the wall of the beaker and drop it into the cooled down mixture. When I drop into it, I saw nothing happen and so I was so disappointed bout it saying 'we failed to do this'. But at the same time, mei & wei who were still observing the mixture, talk from soft to loud saying that 'it's changing' 'it's changing' 'zuer you see it's changing'. I looked at it immediately and I saw it really did changing! At that second, I were so extremely happy and said 'we did it!' 'FINALLY WE DID IT!'. It is what students last year cant do but we DID!
The second period, students who take part in this competition were asked to line up outside of the lab. We waited for the principle and the teachers. After the opening ceremony[it is just a small competition but still needed a opening ceremony?], we waited the principle comes to our table and we wanted to let the principle to try to change the hot ice himself. But unfortunately, I didnt realise that there are still some crystal on the spoon and I use it to touch the mixture. The mixture changed into hot ice again and this showed that we cant let the principle change it himself. The make me feel so sorry to my team member. By the way, wei said she heard the teacher said the word 'fake' when she pass by. We dare to swear we didnt cheat a thing in the experiment but believe it or not is depands on the teacher. Sigh..
Even though sad things happened, we take it like a experience. We learn many things in the process of this.
Dont give up when you decide to achive a task, no matter how hard it is.
Think you will do it and you will get it done
and today, we shouted WE DID IT!!
and today, we shouted WE DID IT!!
our pretty crystal
n.n








