Carnival Day: 2010年6月27日 星期日
Early in the morning have to wake up and go to school.. I was so sleepy but excited because there will be a one year once carnival day!~
There was so few students from our school but many outsider. Kept looking for some handsome guy but no one there. LOL!
Had a face painting buy munhui.. that was great.. I drew an Argentina logo on my cheek. That doesnt mean I support Argentina though, I support BRAZIL!! hee. Cant draw the Brazil logo cause she was lack of colour..
At 12pm. I was waiting for mum to pick me up at the canteen.. KumWai saw me when he was going back I think. Then he walked to me and had a chat. This were the first time we chat and it was nice to chat with him.. haha. Kept on ask me bout his birthday present..
After the carnival. Went for the dancing class. Everyone was so tired and all sleep on the floor before teacher came. Of course we close the curtain up first! LOL!
I went violin class after the dancing class.. Tired isnt it? cant describe how tired im. Sigh! And tonight we are going to Tenji to celebrate mom's birthday..







