: 2010年6月6日 星期日
Have been a very long long time didnt update my blog
Hmm
First of all
I had just finish my mid-year exam
and is having holiday now
Besides that
I have notice something
and my sis told me about the same thing too
she said I will feel shocked after listening what she said
but I didnt
because I have already notice for few times
when I tell my friends
they use to ask me back
what will me do if he find me back
even my sis asked me the same question
and I answer 'i dunno' everytime they asked me this
But who knows
he seems like change alot
can chase after few girls at the same time
who know what he will do the next
nobody knows what he thinking
maybe his friends know
So, I didnt care bout it too much
to dont let myself disappointed or get hurt so much again
For the question whether still got feel towards him or not
the answer is 'yes, I did'
Hmm
First of all
I had just finish my mid-year exam
and is having holiday now
Besides that
I have notice something
and my sis told me about the same thing too
she said I will feel shocked after listening what she said
but I didnt
because I have already notice for few times
when I tell my friends
they use to ask me back
what will me do if he find me back
even my sis asked me the same question
and I answer 'i dunno' everytime they asked me this
But who knows
he seems like change alot
can chase after few girls at the same time
who know what he will do the next
nobody knows what he thinking
maybe his friends know
So, I didnt care bout it too much
to dont let myself disappointed or get hurt so much again
For the question whether still got feel towards him or not
the answer is 'yes, I did'







