: 2010年6月30日 星期三
This few days
didnt really talk to yan
feel so weird
During recess
walking to canteen with Ting
she said 'why we are not in the same class?'
uh hm
I wanted to be in the same class with her too
Sometimes feel so lonely in the class
always when huey not in the class
Im just alone there
weiwei always have to talk with mei
yesterday
mei are discussing me to her
can her be a little more soft when discussing these crap?
aiks
can I now go to new zealand study immediately?
didnt really talk to yan
feel so weird
During recess
walking to canteen with Ting
she said 'why we are not in the same class?'
uh hm
I wanted to be in the same class with her too
Sometimes feel so lonely in the class
always when huey not in the class
Im just alone there
weiwei always have to talk with mei
yesterday
mei are discussing me to her
can her be a little more soft when discussing these crap?
aiks
can I now go to new zealand study immediately?







