In Progress..: 2010年7月16日 星期五
Due to the reason of needed a recommanded letter from teacher to apply a place in the school over new zealand, I went to the teacher and asked for it when he was in his class. He was my form teacher. I told him why I went to look for him and when he knew I wanted to go study in new zealand and he started to ask many question..
Mr ellan: you want to go study in new zealand?
Zuer: yes, sir.
Mr Ellan: Who is there?
Zuer: No one
Mr Ellan: No, I mean who will be there taking care of you.. Sure there must be someone.
Zuer: No one
Mr Ellan: What? Are you crazy? You going there alone ehh?
Zuer: Yea, I will be living in the hostel..
Mr Ellan: Oh, you will be living in the hostel.
.
..
...
Mr Ellan: So you want me to write a letter for you?
Zuer: yeah..
.
..
...
Mr Ellan: I dont want to write for you la. You stay here..
Zuer: why not? [laughing]
.
..
...
Mr Ellan: Okay, make sure who you want me to write to. I will help you.. No problem.
Zuer: Thank you, sir.
Once I went out from the classroom, He told what I mentioned about to all the student in the class. Bloody hell.. I must be very shame if I didnt get to study over there..
Beside there, I got a strange feeling. I feel that now im the one who will be heading to NZ. who will be studying in overseas soon. I had never felt this before nor at that time I printed out all the application form..
Mr ellan: you want to go study in new zealand?
Zuer: yes, sir.
Mr Ellan: Who is there?
Zuer: No one
Mr Ellan: No, I mean who will be there taking care of you.. Sure there must be someone.
Zuer: No one
Mr Ellan: What? Are you crazy? You going there alone ehh?
Zuer: Yea, I will be living in the hostel..
Mr Ellan: Oh, you will be living in the hostel.
.
..
...
Mr Ellan: So you want me to write a letter for you?
Zuer: yeah..
.
..
...
Mr Ellan: I dont want to write for you la. You stay here..
Zuer: why not? [laughing]
.
..
...
Mr Ellan: Okay, make sure who you want me to write to. I will help you.. No problem.
Zuer: Thank you, sir.
Once I went out from the classroom, He told what I mentioned about to all the student in the class. Bloody hell.. I must be very shame if I didnt get to study over there..
Beside there, I got a strange feeling. I feel that now im the one who will be heading to NZ. who will be studying in overseas soon. I had never felt this before nor at that time I printed out all the application form..







