Pissed Off: 2010年7月1日 星期四
During the assembly, the prefect had call out some names and ask those whose name been called to go to the canteen. I was listening, and suddenly I heard my name.. Not only mine but other four girls in the gang's name been call too. So we follow the instruction to go to canteen.. We have already 80% knew what would happen to us. Then the prefect started to talk and gave out the letter of suspending us. So yeah, two days extra holiday for me from next tuesday to wednesday..
All along in the school, I was thinking how to tell mom that I had been suspended by school because of the hair and socks problem.. And I felt so guilty towards my mom. She must be very shame of me. Anyway, today the last period was physic. We cant stand the boredom and so come out early from the class and went to the canteen. When I reach canteen, I heard a familiar voice and I turned to see.. The voice was from my mom. Swt. Obviously, she came to school to see teacher and keep nagging or should said scolding me in front of sis's friends.. According to my sis, she scolded her too.
After that, back from school. She was just nagged a little bit and when she fetch me to tuition she was like nothing had happen.. After tuition, nagged again.. Sigh! She asked me to take the letter let her sign but I told her dont need to sign and she shouted 'dont try to hide anything from me!'
And of course I shouted back because I didnt think to hide it from her at all! Why cant she decide what to say just after understanding what had happen? If I want to hide it from her, I wont write her number to the prefect. I can just simply give my own number and simply run out from school on the days we get suspended.. Didnt she understand what kind of girl im? Am I a daughter who always hide and lie to her? Sigh! Tears was rolling in my eyes again. Not because of what but there isnt any trust to me from her. Sigh!
All along in the school, I was thinking how to tell mom that I had been suspended by school because of the hair and socks problem.. And I felt so guilty towards my mom. She must be very shame of me. Anyway, today the last period was physic. We cant stand the boredom and so come out early from the class and went to the canteen. When I reach canteen, I heard a familiar voice and I turned to see.. The voice was from my mom. Swt. Obviously, she came to school to see teacher and keep nagging or should said scolding me in front of sis's friends.. According to my sis, she scolded her too.
After that, back from school. She was just nagged a little bit and when she fetch me to tuition she was like nothing had happen.. After tuition, nagged again.. Sigh! She asked me to take the letter let her sign but I told her dont need to sign and she shouted 'dont try to hide anything from me!'
And of course I shouted back because I didnt think to hide it from her at all! Why cant she decide what to say just after understanding what had happen? If I want to hide it from her, I wont write her number to the prefect. I can just simply give my own number and simply run out from school on the days we get suspended.. Didnt she understand what kind of girl im? Am I a daughter who always hide and lie to her? Sigh! Tears was rolling in my eyes again. Not because of what but there isnt any trust to me from her. Sigh!
I want to leave
=(







