: 2010年11月17日 星期三
(Feel like using english to blog this time)
Just now went back to WEI's blog read those older post. A flash back of us about the beginning of year. We detest her so much. So many things happen between us. Enemy or Friend? That is only the matter of time. When time pass. everyone will forget what really happened and enemy could just simply become the best friend. I appreciate friendship between us. Life is just like a book, started with only blank pages. You guys colour up the pages for me. Eventhough it might not be colourful sometimes, due to those misunderstanding but it is still so wonderfull, the memories. Friend cant be forget easily. I love you guys. =)
Just now went back to WEI's blog read those older post. A flash back of us about the beginning of year. We detest her so much. So many things happen between us. Enemy or Friend? That is only the matter of time. When time pass. everyone will forget what really happened and enemy could just simply become the best friend. I appreciate friendship between us. Life is just like a book, started with only blank pages. You guys colour up the pages for me. Eventhough it might not be colourful sometimes, due to those misunderstanding but it is still so wonderfull, the memories. Friend cant be forget easily. I love you guys. =)







