: 2011年1月31日 星期一
我來更新咯
上個星期五終於等到我的Iphone囖
不是Iphone4啦 只是3Gs而已
可是總比什麼都沒有來得好
星期六
29.01.2011
這天是我最後一次在這裡上小提琴跟鋼琴課了
是有捨不得啦
畢竟我在這已經學了11年
我的音樂生涯也來到了第11年
星期一
也就是今天31.01.2011
鋼琴老師帶我和妹妹出去玩啦
說是要踐行
哈哈 溜冰吃飯都他給錢
可是我只是買東西也都把錢用光光了
現在的我好窮哦
現在最期待的是
紅包錢!!
Get to know me
♥ Call me: ZuEr
♥ Born In: 1994
♥ Date of Birth:14 January
♥ Horoscope: Capricorn
♥ Im From: Malaysia
♥ Current City: New Zealand
♥ Studying In: Napier Girls' High School
Im a simple ordinary girl living a happy life
Im really happy being born in this family
Im always a princess at home
But I learn to be independent when im in New Zealand
As im studying aboard by myself
I have to be strong
:)
I have a bunch of friends
And they are who I love the most besides my family
Basically they are part of my family
Sista' and Brothers
♥ Keat
♥ Ting
♥ Huey
♥ Su
♥ Wei
♥ Mei
♥ Xhen
♥ Mok
♥ Bing
( I wrote this according to their Birthday. :P)
I Live My Life With The Best Way
Lots Of Love
To all the readers
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/Lzuer94
: 2011年1月31日 星期一
我來更新咯
上個星期五終於等到我的Iphone囖
不是Iphone4啦 只是3Gs而已
可是總比什麼都沒有來得好
星期六
29.01.2011
這天是我最後一次在這裡上小提琴跟鋼琴課了
是有捨不得啦
畢竟我在這已經學了11年
我的音樂生涯也來到了第11年
星期一
也就是今天31.01.2011
鋼琴老師帶我和妹妹出去玩啦
說是要踐行
哈哈 溜冰吃飯都他給錢
可是我只是買東西也都把錢用光光了
現在的我好窮哦
現在最期待的是
紅包錢!!
-