The first week: 2011年2月25日 星期五
The first week!
oh yeah, time pass so fast
Im here for one week already
Everything is fine
The place I live didnt affect by the earth quake
So dont worry about it
Im still alive. LOL!
I have got some friends
And I had been in the year 11 room but I change to the year 12 room today
So my phone will not be kept in the night!!!
Hell yeah!
yep, in year 11 room they will keep phone on 10pm
I got four very friendly room mate
EP[Erin page] T-Bomb[Tracy chan] Mel Mel[Melanie hesseling] Ellie beard[Ellie coyle]
I dont know about the new room mate
But one of them there are Amy from Taiwan
Was in the swimming sport.
That was really fun
Im in the red house in school and blue house in hostel
It is really fun to know friends from different country
Like korean, japan, hong kong, china, taiwan and of course the newzealander
So how are you guys doing?
;D
oh yeah, time pass so fast
Im here for one week already
Everything is fine
The place I live didnt affect by the earth quake
So dont worry about it
Im still alive. LOL!
I have got some friends
And I had been in the year 11 room but I change to the year 12 room today
So my phone will not be kept in the night!!!
Hell yeah!
yep, in year 11 room they will keep phone on 10pm
I got four very friendly room mate
EP[Erin page] T-Bomb[Tracy chan] Mel Mel[Melanie hesseling] Ellie beard[Ellie coyle]
I dont know about the new room mate
But one of them there are Amy from Taiwan
Was in the swimming sport.
That was really fun
Im in the red house in school and blue house in hostel
It is really fun to know friends from different country
Like korean, japan, hong kong, china, taiwan and of course the newzealander
So how are you guys doing?
;D







