1 month and a week: 2011年3月24日 星期四

Oh yeah,today school off, and hostel will close for the weekend. So, I came to this homestay! First time for homestay, I know I can adapt with it very fast.

Hmm it is also some international student from the other school so it is like we have 5 international student in this home now. LOL! That is alot eyy. Melanie from German, Pak from Thailand, Reina from Japan, Amy from Taiwan and ME FROM MALAYSIA!!
Amy wasn't in the same homestay with me, but something happen to her actual homestay so she just change to mine for this weekend.

Life is still the same. I already 80% adapt to the environment here. That's fast eyy? xD Already got some kiwi friend find me to be in the same room with them the next term. Ohhoho, im so lucky! because I was worrying who I will be and now they came to me. 3 more weeks for school and the first term will be done, and there will be a 2 weeks long holiday.

Lets talk about the internal test. Yep, we have internal and external test. External test will be on the end of the year. All of this test gives credits. Hope I will get more credit. Their exam are different with Malaysia. Like the biology, we went out to the beach to collect date and go back school to do a report. That will never happen in Malaysia to get out from school to learn something, I guess. I have got test on Monday too. But im not in the mood to study. @@ music test, biology again and english internal. Oh My God!

Hey yeah! We can use the internet in homestay and will not have any website banned like school! Muahahaha! That's so fun. Alright, I will be here again very soon! See ya. ;)



I already get use to your morning call everyday
;)
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-