: 2011年4月23日 星期六


Day out! Hooray! I love outing but that will make me spend so much money so I dont go down to town always, and my mom checked my account once a week! Bissh. >.< This week spend around 80 dollars but you have to know I have to go out for lunch. I was having maggie most of the time when I was staying at home and that make me hate maggie now. Yucks.

Anyway, I woke up at 8.45 today and went out at 9.45 and reach the place at 10. Yes we decide to meet at 10am but guess what, she sleep until 9.57am. My God. So I was waiting waiting and waiting. But that is alright, since got people accompany me to shopping! xD Had sushi for lunch today and just walking around the town, window shopping and Starbucks. I drank the sweetest Mocha I ever drink. Isnt mocha suppose to me bitter? == The town is so crowd today. I dont know why maybe it is because of the easter holiday? No idea. Saw Zoe, Hi Zoe. LOL! Back at 4pm. Not much for today. Just a random post.

Is time to shower! Tata!~
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-