End of the first term: 2011年4月15日 星期五
Hooray!! 2 weeks holiday from now! Time past really fast, term one is done now. Hey yo. Im in homestay now.
This few days. Erm, good things and sad things happen, and I was so stress for the physic test. I HATE PHYSIC! But I need it to study chemical enginering in future. So yeah, I have to face it. ;( It's alright, I will study hard for it. I thought I won't study anything and just relax during this holiday, but because of this, I brought all my physic book to homestay.
Yesterday, packing day. I was like 'wow', because I havent try to pack so many things by myself. Ouch, I know living alone overseas should be independent, and im learning now. 0.0 Yeah, we have to clean up all the things in our room before going holiday. That's creepy eyy? yea it is.
Today, school was celebrating Easter. During maths class, MRS Nixon(principle), Mr Harty(assistance of the principle), they dress up like a bunny and came in to the classroom to give us Easter Egg. Mrs Nixon just wear a rabbit hairband but Mr Harty dress up all like a rabbit. My God. That's really cute. Try to imagine an old man dress up like a rabbit.
Anyway, not only happy things happen today, yea, I mean sad things happen too. I got my physic pre-test result. Failed. I knew I will get that, that is not a real exam just a practice test but im really upset for that. For that will be in my report in the end of term two. Aiks. Luckily I didnt fail any real internal test but I fail most of the pre-test (pre-test is a practice for the year end exam, that wont give us any credit), I fail biology and english pre-test too. Guess what, in my english class, only 2 girls got acheive. In physic class, majority failed. So teacher decide to let us resit the paper. @@ STUDY HARD FOR PHYSIC!!
Well. That's what for today. I will come back here soon. Stay tuned. ;)
This few days. Erm, good things and sad things happen, and I was so stress for the physic test. I HATE PHYSIC! But I need it to study chemical enginering in future. So yeah, I have to face it. ;( It's alright, I will study hard for it. I thought I won't study anything and just relax during this holiday, but because of this, I brought all my physic book to homestay.
Yesterday, packing day. I was like 'wow', because I havent try to pack so many things by myself. Ouch, I know living alone overseas should be independent, and im learning now. 0.0 Yeah, we have to clean up all the things in our room before going holiday. That's creepy eyy? yea it is.
Today, school was celebrating Easter. During maths class, MRS Nixon(principle), Mr Harty(assistance of the principle), they dress up like a bunny and came in to the classroom to give us Easter Egg. Mrs Nixon just wear a rabbit hairband but Mr Harty dress up all like a rabbit. My God. That's really cute. Try to imagine an old man dress up like a rabbit.
Anyway, not only happy things happen today, yea, I mean sad things happen too. I got my physic pre-test result. Failed. I knew I will get that, that is not a real exam just a practice test but im really upset for that. For that will be in my report in the end of term two. Aiks. Luckily I didnt fail any real internal test but I fail most of the pre-test (pre-test is a practice for the year end exam, that wont give us any credit), I fail biology and english pre-test too. Guess what, in my english class, only 2 girls got acheive. In physic class, majority failed. So teacher decide to let us resit the paper. @@ STUDY HARD FOR PHYSIC!!
Well. That's what for today. I will come back here soon. Stay tuned. ;)







