First outing for holiday: 2011年4月16日 星期六
Woohoo! Today is my Dad's big day! Happy birthday baba! ;D You can wish him if you are his friend on facebook. Haha. Jk.
By the way. I went for movie today. Not bad having movie alone. Watched my baby's movie. Never say never, Justin Bieber! LOL! Yes! He is my baby. Bieber fever again. Owh. That movie is just talking bout him and his concert. I cried when I watched it. Couldn't say cry because just that my tears is rolling in my eyes and didnt drop down but almost. I dont know why. @@ By the way, I guess I will really cry if im in his concert. Don't ask people 'why you cry? that's just a concert' . You will never knew how we feel because we are so into him! I love you so much Justin! I wish im the girl with you on the stage in your concert. >.<
After the movie, I went to pak' and save to get some lolly, and went to MCD after that. Im lucky, cause I met Nahyun, Sarah and Sojoung there, so im wasnt alone. Ordered an ice chocolate and a chocolate muffin for my lunch. The ice chocolate taste so weird, but I finish it anyway. Look, im not wasting food! xD
Finish reading the shadow kissed yesterday. Owh! It was so sad. How do you feel if you have to kill someone you love? I will be crazy if that happen on me. Gonna the following episode soon. Blood Promise!
Alright, that's all for today. Happy birthday to my dad again. <3







