: 2011年4月19日 星期二
If it is holiday in some where else, that will be short having only two weeks holiday, but im so lucky that because im in a bored place. Oops.
Sometimes, when you are alone at one place, you will emo for no reason and this happen to me this morning. But im alright now. ;)
What am I going to do for the rest of the holiday? Planned to go to town tomorrow. Might be alone, because my friend is having swimming classes. So yeah, shopping alone, having lunch alone. I dont know how it will be, but that will be a nice try I guess.
When the time go longer, im getting home sick. I need friends. I meet friends here but that is different. I don't know how to describe why I said it is different but yea, I need someone who can talk about something 'deep' with me. Need someone to talk to. Is he the someone?
Hope tomorrow will be a nice day. ciao~
Sometimes, when you are alone at one place, you will emo for no reason and this happen to me this morning. But im alright now. ;)
What am I going to do for the rest of the holiday? Planned to go to town tomorrow. Might be alone, because my friend is having swimming classes. So yeah, shopping alone, having lunch alone. I dont know how it will be, but that will be a nice try I guess.
When the time go longer, im getting home sick. I need friends. I meet friends here but that is different. I don't know how to describe why I said it is different but yea, I need someone who can talk about something 'deep' with me. Need someone to talk to. Is he the someone?
Hope tomorrow will be a nice day. ciao~







