: 2011年4月20日 星期三


It is time to post about yesterday, didnt post this out earlier because I was so tired after coming back from town yesterday.
Yesterday, I did something which is actually so challenging for me. I took bus to town and came back to home by bus ALONE! I didnt do this kind of things before and my parent wont seem to let me do this when im at home. Yea, I think I didnt take bus in Malaysia before. Surprise ey? Dont need to surprise because you have to know how strict is my mom to me. xD So, first experience. I thought I will get lost but I reach home safely. ;D *clap clap*

This few days kind of miss home, family and friends. Promised myself to be strong and not crying before coming here? Yea I did it actually for the first two months. As I say when the time passed home sick is happening. It's already two months, I believe time will past very fast and I will back to home very soon.

Bought the next episode of shadow-kissed, Blood promise. Enjoy reading my book! ;)
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-