last day of the term break: 2011年4月29日 星期五
Owh, here come the last day of holiday. ;( I don't want the school to reopen! Can someone stop the time? Hmm.
Tomorrow is the day we have to go back to hostel. I will have new room mates soon! Im not going to be in the same room with her anymore. Smart people know who I mention about. ;D
Term 2 will be a long term. 11 weeks. Sigh. Never mind, I believe the time pass fast. Haha. Lets talk about the term 2. The second week of term 2 we will have the international assembly, which mean international students have to talk during the assembly. Oh My God, I hate this. >< Anyway, after the week of assembly, we will have a school trip to Rotorua. Im going, so I dont have to go school for 3 days. Hell yeah! *I knew im lazy* After the trip, the great things coming on. My mom and sis is coming to visit me. I just cant wait for this.
Yesterday, watched the royal wedding. I think more than half of the world is watching it. That was so beautiful and touch! And and and, Prince Harry is So so so cute. ;D Marry me, Harry. Hahaha
So, lets enjoy the last day of free online. Ouch. How it wont be long for me to be here again.
See ya.
Tomorrow is the day we have to go back to hostel. I will have new room mates soon! Im not going to be in the same room with her anymore. Smart people know who I mention about. ;D
Term 2 will be a long term. 11 weeks. Sigh. Never mind, I believe the time pass fast. Haha. Lets talk about the term 2. The second week of term 2 we will have the international assembly, which mean international students have to talk during the assembly. Oh My God, I hate this. >< Anyway, after the week of assembly, we will have a school trip to Rotorua. Im going, so I dont have to go school for 3 days. Hell yeah! *I knew im lazy* After the trip, the great things coming on. My mom and sis is coming to visit me. I just cant wait for this.
Yesterday, watched the royal wedding. I think more than half of the world is watching it. That was so beautiful and touch! And and and, Prince Harry is So so so cute. ;D Marry me, Harry. Hahaha
So, lets enjoy the last day of free online. Ouch. How it wont be long for me to be here again.
See ya.







