Social!: 2011年4月8日 星期五

Woots
A lot of fun things happen on this week

First of all
The House Meeting of Quiz Competition
We have got four teams in hostel
yeah. it is a competition in hostel not school
Im in blue house in hostel.
We walked back to the school hall after dinner
And quiz time
It was really fun
I knew some of the answer wehh
LOL!
And they comes out with a question
'which hostel girl comes from Kuala Lumpur'
someone in gold house answer. 'Layla!'
oh yeah, that's me! hahaha! So high.

Okay! second fun things held on yesterday.
8/4/2010 Friday night
SOCIAL! I went to the social.
It was at the boys height
And this is the first time I attend this kind of social things
It was like in the gym room
Light all off
Music out LOUD!
Yea! it is like in the pub or something like club

Everyone was so crazy
Am I crazy? Kind of..
LOL! Many couple there, hugging, kissing
Two guys asked me to take their picture.
And after taking they just said 'facebook facebook'
Funny, I dont actually know who are they.
And.. I was standing with Na Hyun, enjoying the music.
Suddenly, got four guys came surrounded me and start dancing.
I was like. 'uhhh, okay'
Few minutes later, they walk away, because I didnt give back any reaction.
Na Hyun! she was really making the guy feel awkward.
There came a guy dancing in front of her (wanted to social with her)
But Nahyun just look away and I saw the guy's expression
I dunno how to describe here. that was just really funny!
LOL!!! they might found that asian girl are boring.
cause not only me ignore them when they come and wanted to social with us
I only crazy for the last few minutes of the social party.
But that was quite fun actually.

The last week of the term coming!
Aha! then there will be 2 weeks off.
Im going back to Peter & Ita, my homestay.

I will update when im in homestay!
stay tune, my blog reader.
;)
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-