The Devine Quartet: 2011年6月17日 星期五
We were having the competition on Friday afternoon. I went to the theatre straight after school. I was so nervous, people know the feeling when you counting down for your turn to play. LOL. So, we tune and tune our violin and wait and wait for our turn. Finally, someone ask us to go to the stage. Wooh! My first time performing violin on a stage and first music competition. I was shaking when im playing but surprisingly, I got what I always did wrongly right. Before start, for sure we have to tune our violin on the stage but guess what, no one give me an A! Luckily Lily [the first violin] saw me and gave me an A. I was so panic. Anyway, everythings went so smooth. I watched the video taken by friend and that wasnt so bad. I want to share it to you guys but I dont feeling posting on facebook. So, ask me to show you if you want to watch it when im back in malaysia.
I love the moment playing violin with you guys. I will never forget we were once 'The Devine Quartet'.








