F R I E N D S: 2011年6月10日 星期五



Just have a long chat with xhen, asked him about news but he say no news for me. zz. But I got some news about my own FaKe. That wasnt a good news, because he told me that everyone split now. No more together. Sigh. Eventhough I knew that will happen one day but I didnt think that will be so soon. Wondering will we still be together when I get back to Malaysia? I hope we will. I miss the time we spent together. Things changed with the time past but non of the FaKe change in my heart. We used to be so happy when we where together. No friends stay together without fighting, that's what every Friends do. I really wish we will be all together again, hanging out and having meals together. Can we? ;(
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-