International assembly: 2011年6月12日 星期日
Hell Yeah!
I had done it!
The International Assembly!
Oh my god.
I was so nervous about this
What is international assembly?
okay, that like we, international student, need to go up to the stage and talk something
We interview each other this time because we have too many internationals'
I were answering question about
'How is life in home different' and 'How is school different'
Both question after I tell the answer, people was 'wow-ing'
Do you know why? Haha! because I told them we have 9 periods in a day
So they was like 0.0 because they only have 5 period in a day and start school at 8.40
So, I have done it! the first task of the week
Many more task is waiting for me
And, I will give a perfect ending for every of this things
Here is some pictures of the assembly.
Enjoy! :D
Look! there is so many people down the stage!
Marry(Japan), Me(Malaysia), Sojong(Korea), Nina(Thailand)
Me and Sojong
Reina







