LNJ TRIO: 2011年6月18日 星期六

LNJ Trio



LNJ stand for, Layla Nahyun and Juhui. Three international girls. We practice practice and practice just for this day! Today, woke up at 7am prepare everything and go down to the theatre with Nahyun. For this group, Nahyun and Juhui playing flute and I played the piano. I did a lot of mistake but I thought I can do it better anyway. All the rehearsal and practices were way better than this time. I even stop in my part. Awh. And I heard the two flute and hesitating when I stop. I was like 'Dont stop please, im trying to catch up'. Fortunately, they didnt stop, and I did catched up with them. Hmm. We did try our best but sorry for the mistake I have done. Well done, guys.

So, all the competition is done! Is time to concentrate on my piano exam. :)
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-