Re-dye: 2011年6月11日 星期六
I re-dyed my hair yesterday
And it didnt come out right
The wrong hair colour just make my mood went so bad
Today morning [means just now]
I went to the forum about hair dye-ing straight away when I got to internet
There was people commenting about they have their hair dye 5 times a week
And there is no problem but she had use hair conditional and hair mask more in after that
So, after reading this, I want to dye my hair again today
because I really cant stand and wait for another couple of weeks
So, god bless me, wish I wont mess up again.
:(
And it didnt come out right
The wrong hair colour just make my mood went so bad
Today morning [means just now]
I went to the forum about hair dye-ing straight away when I got to internet
There was people commenting about they have their hair dye 5 times a week
And there is no problem but she had use hair conditional and hair mask more in after that
So, after reading this, I want to dye my hair again today
because I really cant stand and wait for another couple of weeks
So, god bless me, wish I wont mess up again.
:(







