The rehearsal!: 2011年6月15日 星期三
Things actually happen on the same day but I choose not to post it in the same post
Because good things shouldn't be with a bad things
So, Wassup?! :D
This two days was the chamber of music rehearsal
And I actually done quite well in my part. LOL!
Yea, I wasn't that bad, at least I played it smooth.
So, I have 2 groups,
one is the Devine Quartet, (im playing violin)
another one is LNJ Trio (im playing piano part)
I played the grand piano in the theater.
That was so good! I mean the grand piano
Better than the one I played last time in KB
That one was like I pressed down the key and that won't come up
Poor grand piano in KB, the school didnt treated you well
But the one I played today is like the best piano I ever played.
That will be the piano im going to play for the competition anyway.
Im so happy that I have got the chance to play it.
By the way, we came back to school after the rehearsal,
And as usual, singing in the hall after form time.
We didnt do singing today, but we watch a group of chamber of music performance
They probably are the best group in 18 of the groups
They are the Striano,
P.Sparrow on the piano, Wei-Yan on the violin and Maize on the viola.
Their performance are just so amazing!
Tell you what, Wei-Yan's family are from Malaysia.
But she grow up here anyway
She is the best violinist I ever saw and she is my idol now! im her fans!!
Awh. They won the competition last year And This Year!
The competition is still two days away but I know they will win!
That's for today
Good luck for me in chamber of music
:)

Because good things shouldn't be with a bad things
So, Wassup?! :D
This two days was the chamber of music rehearsal
And I actually done quite well in my part. LOL!
Yea, I wasn't that bad, at least I played it smooth.
So, I have 2 groups,
one is the Devine Quartet, (im playing violin)
another one is LNJ Trio (im playing piano part)
I played the grand piano in the theater.
That was so good! I mean the grand piano
Better than the one I played last time in KB
That one was like I pressed down the key and that won't come up
Poor grand piano in KB, the school didnt treated you well
But the one I played today is like the best piano I ever played.
That will be the piano im going to play for the competition anyway.
Im so happy that I have got the chance to play it.
By the way, we came back to school after the rehearsal,
And as usual, singing in the hall after form time.
We didnt do singing today, but we watch a group of chamber of music performance
They probably are the best group in 18 of the groups
They are the Striano,
P.Sparrow on the piano, Wei-Yan on the violin and Maize on the viola.
Their performance are just so amazing!
Tell you what, Wei-Yan's family are from Malaysia.
But she grow up here anyway
She is the best violinist I ever saw and she is my idol now! im her fans!!
Awh. They won the competition last year And This Year!
The competition is still two days away but I know they will win!
That's for today
Good luck for me in chamber of music
:)








