Give me two brains!: 2011年7月6日 星期三

Oh My God!
Who can help me to do my homework
There is heaps of homework waiting for me
I dont want to do it during the holiday
But I dont have so much time to finish it all

What homework do I have?
Biology research
Music research
Music internal tomorrow
Performance next week
Bio test next week
2 more english books to read
(why cant I read Harry Potter or vampire academy? :( )

Seriously, I think I might fail the test tomorrow
But of course I hope not, sigh!

Guess what,
I have excellent for my chemistry internal
WooHoo!~
For your information,
We have Achievement, Merit and excellence for our result
So, Hell yeah! I got Merit before but this is the first time I get excellent!
This excellent makes me feels like more excellent and merit is coming to me
Haha!! Never mind, Im just so high because of that
And, piano lesson today, I played a jazz piece to her and she is pretty impressing
She said that is the best song she ever heard me play
Woohoo!~ why am I so happy? Because that is really hard to get that teacher to praise you
So, I did it!!! I have makes some good results!

I do believe, practice makes things perfect!! :D
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-