: 2011年7月2日 星期六
Hey peeps! :)
Waiting for my post ey?
I knew it! Haha!
Anyway, life is really busy recently
Im reading Harry Potter again
Well, my friend know how crazy im to Harry Potter!
I want to watch the movie the first day it comes out!
I just cant wait!! Grrr!
Its the end of the term!
2 weeks more for the term break!
Weee!~ time just passed so fast
It is already July! half year!
A solo performance in school is waiting for me!
Yep, studying in here gave me a lot of chance to perform
I want to get it perfect!
I want this performance to be perfect!
Alright, I need some spy to help on me something
Spy Spy Spy!~ x)
Waiting for my post ey?
I knew it! Haha!
Anyway, life is really busy recently
Im reading Harry Potter again
Well, my friend know how crazy im to Harry Potter!
I want to watch the movie the first day it comes out!
I just cant wait!! Grrr!
Its the end of the term!
2 weeks more for the term break!
Weee!~ time just passed so fast
It is already July! half year!
A solo performance in school is waiting for me!
Yep, studying in here gave me a lot of chance to perform
I want to get it perfect!
I want this performance to be perfect!
Alright, I need some spy to help on me something
Spy Spy Spy!~ x)







