Im back!: 2011年7月17日 星期日

Hey yo!
im back back back!
Back to my sweet sweet home!

Why am I back so early? Haha, I dont actually know, maybe I should say that im really lucky. In term two break, I really feels like coming back to home during the term 3 break[it means this break], so I asked my mom on the phone, I was like 'Mom, can I go back home during term 3 break?' and she was like 'you want to come back? okay, I will book the air ticket for you'. OH MY GOD! Yea, I was really surprise and happy that time, I want to tell someone im going back home at that moment but I choose to keep it as secret.

So yeah, im back. I was thinking hard how to give surprise to my beloved friend. And I used it. Here comes the story.

I reached the airport at 7.44am, dad came and picked me up. I was so so so happy when I saw the plane landing. I was like 'Hell yeah! Im back in Malaysia!'. After that, I went back home to have a shower, I was really hungry that time, I havent have any things to eat for like 12 hours, not even a drop of water. Anyway, dad knew im hungry and he wanted to bring me to eat first but I say I want to go home and have a shower because I scared I miss the time to go to school. So, I had shower and get 2 pieces of bread and go to school. I want to meet Huey first so that I can 'pakat' with her and give my other friend a surprise. So, I went to school, things came out like I expected, Huey and Xhen was really surprise, they just looked like that wasn't real. I was really happy to see them. Seriously.

After that, I told Huey the reason I choose to go to school first and she says all of them is going to have dinner with sushan on that night so that will be easier for me. So yeah. Sushan came to school to give me a surprise [something happen in between] and she asked me to go to the curve with her and limei. So I went, I dont have to ask for permission because she already asked my mom before she met me. LOL! I went to her house, sit in the living room and waiting to give Mei a fright, of course she did really have a surprise.

The curve, I decided to call everyone one by one to give surprise. So I call, I was really happy cause everyone seems really surprise to see my name appear on their phone! Aha! And I date them to my house in the night so we can have time together.

Something happened in one of the phone call by the way, she asked me why I didnt call her when I go to school and when I explain she was like 'are you sure?'. Seriously, that really pissed me off and hurt me. I dunno why you will say like this. I read your blog today and that make me feel even worst, not angry but really hurt. You are suspecting whether Im caring for you or not. You think the absence of you didnt make any difference for the dinner. Im telling you now, your absence actually make a big different, I dont know why you suddenly think like this, I really hope you were there that night, and not only me hoping that. Sushan was actually unhappy about that too. I know you know that im mentioning about you and I hope you know how I feel. I wish I wont lost you.
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-