Random: 2011年7月7日 星期四
Hey, im here again
Because Ellie want to use my USB for skype
So, today I have done my Music test
I just write everything I know about the song
So hope I got achieve for that
And I finish my Music research thingy too!
Yay!! Im going to finish my bio research before the holiday too!
Im going to enjoy my lovely holiday! Hehe
One more week! I cant wait!
Tomorrow, red socks day!
I will post some pic about it anyway (maybe)
Alright, see you in the next post!
Ee Da Baa!~ :)
Because Ellie want to use my USB for skype
So, today I have done my Music test
I just write everything I know about the song
So hope I got achieve for that
And I finish my Music research thingy too!
Yay!! Im going to finish my bio research before the holiday too!
Im going to enjoy my lovely holiday! Hehe
One more week! I cant wait!
Tomorrow, red socks day!
I will post some pic about it anyway (maybe)
Alright, see you in the next post!
Ee Da Baa!~ :)







