: 2011年8月3日 星期三
1st of August, 11.40pm
Fligh to New Zealand
Back to school
Came back to here alone,
I reached christchurch first and come to Napier again. Im really sick of sitting in the plane for such long time. 10 hours from Malaysia to New Zealand. Yeah! That is really crazy. That is even worse when you are in the flight ALONE for that 10 hours. I have no one to talk to!
When I reached hostel and almost reach my room, Ellie was the first one running towards me and hug me when she saw me. She came out from the room when she heard the sound of me pulling my heavy luggage. That was sweeeet!~ I was happy to see them. Im rooming with Ellie, Zoe, Nahyun and Georgia this time. This is really cool because I know them and we are good friend. I went to school the other day I get back to here. I didnt want to go but im just a good student! Haha! That day was Zoe's birthday, so we went to Mcdonald to have dinner. Im happy that im invited! Lol!
Right, back to Malaysia. I was really sad on the few days before the day I was coming back. I dont want to leave my family and friends but I cant. Keat called me before my flight and Wei managed to be the last one to call me. I was so surprise because I didnt expect anyone to called me as that is school day the next day. Didnt talk much to Wei because I was going aboard. I miss you guys. :(
Four more months and I will be back in Malaysia! Good luck with exam everyone. I will have a nice term 3 now! Let's enjoy our life!! :)
Fligh to New Zealand
Back to school
Came back to here alone,
I reached christchurch first and come to Napier again. Im really sick of sitting in the plane for such long time. 10 hours from Malaysia to New Zealand. Yeah! That is really crazy. That is even worse when you are in the flight ALONE for that 10 hours. I have no one to talk to!
When I reached hostel and almost reach my room, Ellie was the first one running towards me and hug me when she saw me. She came out from the room when she heard the sound of me pulling my heavy luggage. That was sweeeet!~ I was happy to see them. Im rooming with Ellie, Zoe, Nahyun and Georgia this time. This is really cool because I know them and we are good friend. I went to school the other day I get back to here. I didnt want to go but im just a good student! Haha! That day was Zoe's birthday, so we went to Mcdonald to have dinner. Im happy that im invited! Lol!
Right, back to Malaysia. I was really sad on the few days before the day I was coming back. I dont want to leave my family and friends but I cant. Keat called me before my flight and Wei managed to be the last one to call me. I was so surprise because I didnt expect anyone to called me as that is school day the next day. Didnt talk much to Wei because I was going aboard. I miss you guys. :(
Four more months and I will be back in Malaysia! Good luck with exam everyone. I will have a nice term 3 now! Let's enjoy our life!! :)







