Excellence!: 2011年8月10日 星期三




Hell Yeah!
I got an excellent for my piano performance
Can you understand how I feel when I get my report?
I was like 'Wow'
I wanted to scream out loud
But I dont want to scream in front of a teacher

When the bell rang,
I went out the classroom fast and walk fast to meet my friend
When I saw them, I was like
'I GOT AN EXCELLENT FOR MY PERFORMANCE!'
They were really excited too
Im so fcuking happy!
No one can calm me down at that moment
An excellent for 5 credit
I always want to get an excellent for that performance
But I cant believe that I actually got it!!

Well, today is just a nice day


This is how I look when I just woke up
I love this pic for its feel with the messy hair
<3
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-