: 2011年8月9日 星期二
Hell Yeah!
We are now allowed to use hostel wireless
How good. Can you imagine how excited im when I know about it?!
Hahaha
So now, I can online always! :P
Okay, talk about school
Im going to the school ball next week
and we were having ball room dancing lesson in school
It was fun, but it is kind of awkward.
Me and Nahyun sneak back to hostel when they were having a break
That's actually tiring, especially when you are dancing with high heels!
Lots of school work because school exam is coming soon
Hope I can pass all
I just hate physic so much
That just didnt make any sense to me
Bish! Might be droping physic next year
Oh, I have pass my genetic paper and finish my research by the way. LOL
Aha! it's xhen's big day today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I know it is too bad that im not there celebrating with you
HAHAHAHAHA! Have a nice day! Weee~
We are now allowed to use hostel wireless
How good. Can you imagine how excited im when I know about it?!
Hahaha
So now, I can online always! :P
Okay, talk about school
Im going to the school ball next week
and we were having ball room dancing lesson in school
It was fun, but it is kind of awkward.
Me and Nahyun sneak back to hostel when they were having a break
That's actually tiring, especially when you are dancing with high heels!
Lots of school work because school exam is coming soon
Hope I can pass all
I just hate physic so much
That just didnt make any sense to me
Bish! Might be droping physic next year
Oh, I have pass my genetic paper and finish my research by the way. LOL
Aha! it's xhen's big day today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I know it is too bad that im not there celebrating with you
HAHAHAHAHA! Have a nice day! Weee~







