Mocks: 2011年8月30日 星期二
It's school exam tomorrow!
Im actually really nervous and scare.
English and Maths first
Not worrying about maths but really worrying about english
I wish I can pass all my english paper in the exam
Teacher mark essay really strictly
Today Ellie's birthday
Happy birthday Ellie Bradley! :D
She is my mom in New Zealand
Prepared a huge card for her
And I think she was surprise about that
I hope she was. Haha!
Time to choose subjects for next year
I decided to drop physic cause I cant handle it
Im taking calculas, chemistry, biology and music
And im thinking of taking statistic and art history
But that is too many! I only can take maximum 6 subjects!
I hope I can get away from taking English
Cause that is really hard and that wasted my 1 subject
If I dont have to take english then I can take everything that i want to take!
Okay, I will come back soon
Wish me luck! :)







