: 2011年9月18日 星期日

The last day of the 4 days holiday.
That also means im going back to hostel soon!
D: I want to stay in homestay!
I want to use the internet for no site blocking!
Anyway, im going to study hard again when im back in hostel
Yesterday chat with Yan I told her last time I study like prawn
Yan say :'what about this time? Lobster?'
Hahaha. Yea. who are going to study like a lobster can share a pool with me
I dont mind. xD

Piano lesson tomorrow,
God bless me, I didnt even practice this week
Not even once, so im going back to practice when Im back in hostel.
I have to.
Oh yeah, good student. ==

Another school performance coming soon.
2 weeks later! Fighting!

Good luck again for who are still having trial
All the best. :D
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-