: 2011年10月6日 星期四
Eh hey.
Everybody there!
Last day of school today!
Awesome!
Just had my chemistry internal
Wasn't that bad
And it was quite fun
:D
Guess what
I done will in my piano performance!
I got one merit and one excellence for this time
And overall mark is Excellence
Woohoo!
Let's get high!
Heard Lee Hom new song
Erm, it is a little bit weird
==
But He Is So Hot In The Music Video!
Awhhhhh!!
How can someone be so handsome?!
Everybody there!
Last day of school today!
Awesome!
Just had my chemistry internal
Wasn't that bad
And it was quite fun
:D
Guess what
I done will in my piano performance!
I got one merit and one excellence for this time
And overall mark is Excellence
Woohoo!
Let's get high!
Heard Lee Hom new song
Erm, it is a little bit weird
==
But He Is So Hot In The Music Video!
Awhhhhh!!
How can someone be so handsome?!
I will post some photo on facebook tonight
wait for me
I sure online until sot in this two weeks!
:P







